With the recent explosion of the digital camera market, and even many, many smart phones that take amazing photos, why should you go with a pro?
- A smart camera does not make a smart photographer: Just because your friend, co-worker or relative, may have a high-speed, high-quality camera, does not mean that he or she is an amazing photographer! While good “over-the-counter” equipment does help the average consumer to up their photography game, a professional photographer brings an artistic vision, approach, experience and creative eye that can’t be bought at the electronics or camera store.
- Professional equipment perks: Shooting with Canon 5Ds and professional equipment helps us take the best shots, even in less-than-optimal circumstances. Low light, nighttime, and even high-speed action shots can be tricky for the amateur shutterbug, but pros know all the tricks to capture every moment.
- Posers: Ever tried to corral 50 friends and relatives — including a few wild kids — for a big group shot? Or need a little inspiration for your own special portraits? Professional photographers can help — and will know how to get guests together quickly and easily while making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.
- They’re hired guns, not guests: Just like you’ve missed something at a wedding, party or other event because you’re chit-chatting, dancing, grabbing a drink at the bar or maybe even a few minutes late, a professional photographer is there exclusively to capture your moments. By hiring a pro, you’ll guarantee she won’t miss the prefect shot because she’s tearing it up on the dance floor — Uncle Bob just might!
- The end result: Pro photographers also edit and retouch images plus design beautiful finished products like albums, custom prints, canvases and much more.
Your best moments deserve just that — the best! Go pro!!!